1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative Patch Downloads?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Az of DSR, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

I have a friend serving over seas in Iraq and he is having a hell of a time downloading the patch the regular update. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I could download it and send it to him via email. He is dieing to lag all the way to the bank and try and buy rares, hahaha. ( =
  2. OxAO

OxAO Guest

I have been wondering about this for years.

Why don't they have the patch's on the web site?
    if the patch glitch's you have to reinstall the whole game
  3. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Well I just sent him all the files that have "been modified" since 12/03. and my game client file.... gonna see if he can just paste those and be working
  4. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Fun Fact, sent him the Modified Files as well as my client and hes back up and runnin. Oh yeah no idea what we are doing and we got it workin, lol. Screw you patch server ( =