1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Am I bugged?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by N49ATV, Dec 28, 2010.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Night sight doesnt work on my garg inside dungeons. Cast or chug. It will work outside, or in homes, just not in dungeons.

2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Does your Garg have low magery?

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sometimes will finish suddenly even by using potions... something like less than 30 seconds...

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I dont have magery, though guildies have cast on me with 120. I use pots. The logo is up in 2d, and its still dark. Works fine outside of dungeons, but makes it a pain to hunt anything in the dark.

I have tried re-apply, die/res, server hop, restart UO, restart laptop. Nada

5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its those night eye glasses you wear puts you in permanent darkness

isnt there a new spell that cast darkness on someone? maybe you have that tied to you? have you checked the spell gump to see what spells are on you?

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing on me. Night Sight, and sometimes flying. Thats it.

7. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I know elevation seems to have something to do with the effects of night sight. When I go running through some places and they have small dips in elevation I lose night sight in those areas. Maybe the flying graphic or just the gargoyle graphic in general is on a slightly different elevation then everyone else and that might be why you don't see in dark places. I could be crazy too :D..

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Do you have dark nights checked or unchecked?

9. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

unchecked.

10. Babble

Babble Guest

Yes, developers advise to delete the gargoyle and make a human character :p

Just a normal bug

11. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Look on the bright side! My character is no longer gaining in the virtue of Justice. I asked for a GM to help me yesterday. Got a canned message:

Petition history: On 12-28-2010 you asked UO support: My character is bugged and is not gaining the virtue Justice after killing Murders. This is effecting my game play. Can I get some help Please?

Greetings, thank you for your petition.

The issue that you paged about will require further investigation. As such, please report this to our Quality Assurance team by visiting <a href="http://www.uo.com/mailBug.html">http://www.uo.com/mailBug.html</a> or by emailing [email protected] and submitting a detailed report about your experience. This will include what you experienced, when, where, and under what circumstances. The information you submit will then be researched. However, please understand that no further correspondence will be sent to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Take care!

GM XXXXXXX

EA.com Customer Relations

I love the part where they tell you, that even if your char is bugged they are no longer going to talk to you about it!!!!

12. Babble

Babble Guest

Might be a development issue, maybe no one can gain justice ... then the gm is right

And we know UO chars can never be bugged :p

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!