1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

am I correct that enhanced bandages...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_BlacK RaiN, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

They do work for vet.
  2. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I think they do work for vets, but it really doesn't make a lot of sense for vets to use them, unless of course you're referring to pvm, cause all vets do now is rezz the damn pets, cause they sure as hell don't need any healing during pvp. *rolls eyes*
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

They didn't work for vet when first introduced, they were changed later to include vet.

However, I'm not sure they do anything for a vet that's already at skill cap, I've never been quite sure about that one.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

After they fixed them so they worked with vet, I used the enhanced bandaids with 110 vet skill, and I think they helped some, especially when fighting paragons and things that do a lot of damage, quickly. I never paid enough attention to see if I got fewer failures when attempting to res pets with them, though.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Even though they do add to you vet skill when uding them, they do not help you meet the skill point minimum for rezzing pets.