1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I only one?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by R Traveler, Jan 29, 2010.

1. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    Am I only one who miss weekly ping-back from UO devs on Fridays?

I miss FoF.
  2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

What is there to miss? Not much of anything with real substance ever got answered anyways. Kind of like it is now with the Ask Devs forum.

Fluff FTW!
  3. SirZ

SirZ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2008
    Agree. Regular friday's FoF was good, every friday it was possible to esteem the interesting.
    'Ask the devs' it's very sad with the irregular updating.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
  5. canary

canary Guest

Hello, they answered SIX WHOLE QUESTIONS this month!! That's AWESOME communication! :drool:
  6. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    no you not the only one, but what are we to do? Drive down to Virginia and force them to answer questions? It is totally up to EAMythic to garner the goodwill of the players and sadly it the same old, same old lines from them. It a new era in communication, we are going to do better, blah, blah, blah. more things change the more they stay the same.
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    At least with FoF we got 5 stupid answers to stupid questions in a week.... now we are lucky to get 5 stupid answers to stupid questions in a Month.

This is ridiculous.

Where are our updates? Where are the bug fixes??? And just WHEN is the danged EC going to be fixed?
  8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I can answer.

"Soon", "Coming in the next publish", and "Never".
  9. canary

canary Guest

10. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Personally, I like the silence. It's a alot better this way. I dont have to see every other thread speculating on how much new content will be worth in the next publish.
  11. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

I read somewhere... perhaps in the Ask The Devs forum that the "Ask The Devs" forum has effectively replaced the FoF. The post was made by someone from EA - possibly "Phoenix" something or other. It would have been nice if they posted this in UO Herald but I supposed it was too much to ask. Instead, announcing it in the forum itself makes waaaaay more sense :thumbsup::coco::coco::coco:
  12. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    It really was something to look forward too at the end of the week. Yeah, sometimes the questions seemed a lame, but still it was communication sorta like a weekly newsletter.