1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only armor crafter left on the shard?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Mar 6, 2017.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I believe mage jewelry are in demand too, but a pain to get all the essences unless you love doing PvM too.

Slayer weapons may sell too

Also all the new house owners may need furniture, crafting tools and other deco items.

Again look at vendor Search, if a lot there already, don't stock, if not there, try to stock, maybe annonce your vendor in GC or here.

Sargatanza and chise2 like this.
  2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I have plenty of resources for making pots. Unfortunately nobody keeps empty potion kegs stocked anymore so I had to train tinker and carp so I can my own. Once the in-game store is up again, I can start making kegs and will keep my vendor at the pawn shop in Luna more consistently stocked.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You do not need kegs now, as you can stack your potions and put them in a deed, this way they are not so heavy for buyer. Sure you will need lots of bootles

Sargatanza likes this.
  4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

That's a good point. That explains the lack of empty kegs.

My fault, but I'd still like the 20 hours of my life back from training carp/tinker :(

Sargatanza likes this.
  5. Tyrath

Tyrath Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will probably throw a few basic 70s mage and dex suits on my vendor when I get him set up again at the hub. Just don't have time to do any serious resources collecting and crafting right now.

Sargatanza likes this.