1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one with this problem?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by oXTheSicknessXo, Dec 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

+ When I run TC3 - Test, It wont let me run in DirectX 9 [​IMG]
  2. That is supposed to happen. In TC3 - Test, they test out various graphical features. They've been adding pink around different things here and there. If you want to play in regular mode, simply update to TC3 regular.
  3. JRock

JRock Guest

Nope. I think those are glitches. At first some of the snow cycles were surrounded with pink. They managed to get rid of those. And yes, I can no longer see my sim as well. I hope it has been reported as a bug.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Test Center 3 -Test is not ready to be played in yet. Once players test to see if their graphics card and DirectX version are ready for the new game graphics, they should use the regular Test Center 3 login....according to Lee.
  5. Thought not ready to play, being able to see the new splash and colors is actually a good thing for you. It means your vid card is compatable with the new graphics they are playing with.