1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ammunition recovery?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sometimes I get a message i recovred X amount of bolts.

Do i have to move to get this? is it random? whats the story, didnt see anything in the FAQ about it.

I never see any arrows land on the ground.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

it's from your quiver, dunno the science of when/why/how it does the check, but if you have a lower ammo use quiver (think they all have it) you'll get that message ever so often when yer fighting.

3. Only the Quiver of Infinity has that property and no there's nothing specific you have to do, the game automatically calculates arrow/bolt usage and you get 30% of what you fire back.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    you get 30% of what was fired back plus whatever is on the body it does not matter if you move or are 3 screens away you still get them back not sure about server boundries though