1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Amnesty adds to object limit?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Mar 30, 2008.

1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

Just wondering I know about Amnesty giveing out all rares and skill locks out to all sims on same account but what about object limit increase? will all sims on 1 account have the same limit on objects as the main sim regardless of recreation? just curious lol. [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

This is good question, I have no IDEA.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Object limit is connected to sim age not paid account time, right? And amnesty is all about entitlement, so I'm not going to hold my breath on this one [​IMG] I would, of course, be happy if they would increase the limit [​IMG]

4. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Object limit is connected to sim age not paid account time, right? And amnesty is all about entitlement, so I'm not going to hold my breath on this one [​IMG] I would, of course, be happy if they would increase the limit [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it would be nice for all my sims to be equal in sim object limit as my oldest and the one I never deleted. But the personal sim object limit is a good thing. Wouldn't you be upset if you moved in as someone's roommate but couldn't put squat out because the owner hogged all the property limit space? I sure would.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it would be nice for all my sims to be equal in sim object limit as my oldest and the one I never deleted. But the personal sim object limit is a good thing. Wouldn't you be upset if you moved in as someone's roommate but couldn't put squat out because the owner hogged all the property limit space? I sure would.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, cuz then they'd be responsible for replacing it all when the time came, not you LOL so if you look at it that way it decreases your liabilities and costs a good bit [​IMG]

6. I was wondering this myself. Excellent question.

7. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

I just wish a dev with direct info on this would say whats what about this bit lol

8. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Me too. But I'm guessing it's just the locks for now, and an improvement on object limits may be down the road.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

No matter what if your inventlory is full and EA gives out items then your inventory will accept the items no matter how many items they give. B UT NO your limit does not increase, it just allows EA to add items is all.

10. Several months ago , discussion of sim inventory limits were discussed with devs. I believe the solution to the problem is that they gave paying subscribers more sims that we could create in order to increase our overall inventory limits. I don't foresee them doing more with personal object limits.