1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Amnesty Program.. a little help pls?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Psyco Joe 11, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Psyco Joe 11

Psyco Joe 11 Guest

I was reading on the new blog homepage that there is some kind of amnesty program, where if old account holders re-activate they will receive credit for the amount of days they have played, skill locks, anniversary gifts, etc. If anyone knows anymore about this, and how to do this, please let me know. I'm an older player who would love to come back, especially if all those things came back a long with my account.

thank u =]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You will get credit only for paid days. Any time you let your account lapse will not be given to you. The cut off for getting Amesty is on or around March 8th. If you reactive by then, a few days later you will receive you anniversary gifts, locks... etc. There really isn't much else there for it ... lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Click here it should be able to answer any or all of your questions.