1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

An advice needed.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by cascade, Jan 16, 2009.

1. cascade

cascade Guest

h1, i am planning to start playing on sp and need an advice. i want to make a pvp oriented char and can't decide on what to make. i know only that i don't want a tamer, cuz u don't need much skill for that and it's not fun :).
  2. Lych

Lych Guest

That there's a little vague. Are you thinking mage, archer, warrior. With bushido, ninjitsu, necromancy? There are as many successful pvp'ers as there are skill combinations. Ultimately, it will come down to what you want to do.
  3. cascade

cascade Guest

well mostly i am considering a nox mage or a bushido warrior
  4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Nox mage is pointless right now im afraid with cure potions being so overpowered.
  5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    The big choice right now for you needs to be mage, warrior or a mixed template?...la
  6. cascade

cascade Guest

kinda. which one is better suited for pvp??