1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

an apology and thanks

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lucy of Kenton, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ok decided i would explore a bit more of the abyss with an archer. got there killed stuff and found renowned things etc then i came across a big red fing called summat of veils, i call him stan as its easier. and decided to solo it. prob was it kept running back to its home. finally got him out and seemed to be taking ages so kept on then told alliance i was there and a guy responded followed by a tamer (as always WoY choose their allies well) so we kept plugging at it and it was still resisting the inevitable :twak:
    finally two other guys appeared, a necro and another archer from elv. now tbh ive always kinda found elv a bit lame (sorry guys)) but this guy was brave as a lion. so sorry for pulling u into my solo effort! but big thanks to gutenberg, Thor VII, hagen d tronte? and samantha you were great and one poor guy died maybe 8 times but i will save his blushes. thx and another example of europa working together.
    got the drop gumped but emptied pack and damned if i know what i got!
    strange thing is i had am abyss reaver which i thought was a lame quest reward throwing weap but this has hci and demon slayer so was that it? or even stranger i got someone to kill me and check body but nothing but a cursed harrower, dunno why that would be in pack but pretty sure they not dropping. others got stuff too. a big thankyou

2. Thor VII

Thor VII Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. Soulstomp

Soulstomp Guest

am sorry , apology and thanks !??? are you on heavy medicenes or totaly bored so you posting something like that here ,what is this post about realy can see the part about flaming elv but for the rest ? then talking about europa working together , i am lost unless the apolgy was for elv, but cant realy find that back in the post . rest is about an item in your backpack , ok 1 more point for the post record .

4. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ouch where did that come from? sheesh:thumbdown:

5. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Don't worry, your post is at the right place :)
    Don't listen to the trolls and have fun!

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*Looks for Soulstomp's admin badge*
    *doesn't see it*

Lucy: Your post is on topic and within RoC. Therefore totally acceptable to the 'management'. Glad you had an interesting evening with Slasher.

7. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thus proving the old adage.....

"Speak softly and stand behind Petra"

:twak:

8. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbup: