1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player News) An Apology from LOST Auction

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    We apologize for the lack of an auction these past 4 weeks.

Tamer Child has been having some RL business plus computer issues interfering (heck, right now she can't even post, due to some forum glitch!), and thought that Cherri was having the auction as scheduled.

As for Cherri, we're starting to get worried, as we've not managed to be online at the same time as her, though I believe she's logged into some of her other characters on other days.

TC and I have decided that we WILL have an auction on the 28th, regardless of whether Cherri makes it or not. Mostly it will be stuff already on hand, if Cherri's not around to accept new submissions.

Zagato (aka Basara)
  2. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Hope everything is OK!:thumbup1:
  3. I am here !!!
    Sorry for the NO SHOW Lost Auctions :(.....First couple of auctions that were missed was due to RL issues on my part and one of the auctions was cancelled because of bad weather in my area...
    Will get the LOST Auction List posted by Sunday and we will be a go for the 28th :)
    Great to see that Tamer Child is ok, we were all getting worried about her....
  4. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  5. See you all there tonight :)