1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] An Easter Carrot for a Vollem in Crystal

Discussion in 'UO Baja Trade' started by Lindae, May 9, 2011.

1. Lindae

Lindae Guest

I have recently obtained a vollem, and he is so wonderful that I am looking to obtain another. I will breed them and start an empire. Alas, vollems are rare and expensive, and I am impoverished. In lieu of actual money, please take a look at my carrot collection:

[​IMG]

You thought that I meant regular carrots, didn't you? No, no. These are special carrots from last Passover. I have been told that they are worth about five to eight million gold pieces each, which is also about the fair market price for a vollem, so I am offering a direct trade: one of those wondrous creatures in return for a holiday carrot of your choice.

From left to right, the carrots are as follows:

Purple Carrot: "Happy Easter from EM Seppo and EM Crysania - Baja 2010"
    Grey Carrot: "Carrot Gone Bad - Easter 2010"
    Red Carrot: "Baja's Favourite Carrot Treat - Easter 2010"
    (The plain carrot reads "Stolen from the Town Guard's Rations" and is not for trade unless you can offer me a veritable herd of vollems)
    Blue Carrot: "Happy Easter 2010 from EM Seppo and EM Crysania"
    Red Carrot: "Baja's Favourite Rabbit Treat - Easter 2010"
    Blue Carrot: "Chocolate Dipped Easter Carrot"

Please contact me if you have a spare crystallised vollem lying about that you have not yet freed (shame on you) and you strongly desire a special carrot. I will not judge you with my words, only with my eyes.

Yours sincerely,
    Lindae

PS - I will only accept actual vollems in crystal. Please do not try to sell me a pickled albino mongbat in a wine bottle. I know the difference.
    PPS - The carrots do not do anything that I know of; but perhaps, if you bury one in your backyard, it will grow into a tree.
    PPPS - For God's sake, do not eat the chocolate carrot. It is a year old and the chocolate is blue. This is neither normal nor healthy.

Edit: I have recieved a vollem! Thank you, Lady Wildstar (and thank you Li'l Debbie for offering!) I am delighted with them, and I hope my carrot brings you happiness.