1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An even better idea

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Let's all quit Siege so Kage can pwn it all?

Lets face it, stealthers are nerfed...Tamers are too...Necros? oh wait they are..Taction's nerfed..Mages *scratches head*...Archers oh yeah...

Treasure Hunters?!?!? WhooooHoooo! Finally I get a break, oh wait...Kage you want Thunters nerfed too?

:yell:

2. Black magick

Black magick Guest

:sad2: Have you ever actually pvped at all?

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just let the Trammys that play an all Fel shard feel tough because they take "risks" BM.

4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Your damn right they should nerf the T hunter. Make it so that ML items drop in chests from ML monster maps. nuff said.

5. Actually yes I do pvp, although not very good at it. I don't run hide/stealth. So waaaaaaaahh......

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You just run it on your T hunter riiiight?

7. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

You seem really butt hurt over someone else making a suggestion.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You seem that way in all your posts.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Listen up folks... Kat saying that is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black...:pancakes:

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well in case you need reminding, I learned from the best Pot Calling Kettle Blacker. YOU! :hug:

11. Yep, thats true. I also use it on my thief, but he's not much of a pvper....

12. and it just so happens that the "suggestion" is for the gain of a few.

So butt hurt, meh...

13. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I guess you didnt see the part where I said it should not bother or be as easy to detect thiefs did you? I am trying to balance pvp... again like I said there is a reason that over 90% of the pvp on siege is running hiding, stealth, and ninja...

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If you think its a "problem" then why are you running it? Why be part of a problem?

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Because over 90% of the people I fight are running it. Why should I go out fully decked out on my mage just to loose my items to a group of stealthers that just smoke bomb after I curse them...

I know you are playing your mage... but you have all ready posted a pic of how much silver you had. And you saved it for years I'm sure you have tons stocked away and like you said it's nothing for you to just throw on another suit...

16. Well, as you have witnessed what the devs can do about assisting in one area of game play without effecting others you will understand, hopefully, that you cannot change one without affecting the other....so please Kage dont' turn this into Superdragons to passify Siege'ers. That is where you fail to see the truth....you too Speedy.

17. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

This shards biggest problem is there arent enough people you guys are just sick off fighting the same people and using the same lame tactics over and over. Try thinking of new ways to bring people to this shard not how to fix something thats not really broke.

18. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

you guys know what I think?

akjsdgoihbjoiwhreoiguj[90rubj9rejbuih8t0349gjibfvnzv.

that should sum it up :)

19. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

qft...la

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If I played my tamer there would be zero pvp on this shard because no one would fight me. I could literally be unkillable with the new items and a few adjustments to my template. My choice is not to play that template because I want a challenge. I still farm silver alot and so could you so stop using that excuse as a crutch. The facts are you won't farm silver for fear of dieing to me or someone else and you won't play a non-stealth character for the same fears.
    If you can remember and admit to it...I was fighting 6ish of you guys the other day solo and every one of you had stealth...two of you died. So please explain to me how you fail at killing a mage with 6 people with these "over-powered" templates and the same "over-powered" templates end up dieing to me (the mage you all agree sucks). The simple fact is you need to attack the template you can't kill because your ego doesn't allow you to blame yourself.

21. and you've been there everytime I have taken risks?

How many trammy characters do you have? I have names (in trammy), nothing more, no training nothing. So you sir, can get bent...when things get rough (on siege) go play your other shard. I however, wipe, and get on with buisness.

Trammy? I think not.