1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An event for everyone!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Seikatein, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Well condidering our GIL friends are withdrawing from thiers i guess we will go ahead with ours! I was trying to hold off on posting to see if how long of a grace period after thiers we would need to post.
    The event will take place in an undisclosed facility on Tuesday the 12th of August at 6pm Central time.
    Top prize is all the cash from the entree fees or the runner up prize if not many people show up.
    Runner up prize is a 20 stat scroll.
    Third place is not to be announced at the moment, but i can assure you it's not that great.
    The entree fees will be 50k per chicken, greater and regular chickens will be alloud. All competitors will be lored at the door and before thier match to prevent any buffers people might try to sneak by (or polymorphed people) LOL. Side betting will be permitted, and bet takers and safe holders will be made available.
    No wepons are to be weilded, or pet be taked into the fighting arena.
    A method of elimination will be used to decide the victor.
    It takes no taming skill to train a chicken so come out one and all, and try to win some prizes!!!!
    Most importantly lude and inapropriate pet names will not be fowned upon, and are actually encouraged! This is not a chicken fight it's a cock fight!!!!!!!

2. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Contact me for info, icq is 371-325-458

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Can we eat the losers? I make a damn good cock sandwich.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Linsey if you need any help just let us (GIL) know. Judging from some of the posts there was some sort of HUGE misunderstanding and quite a few ruffled feathers.
    Punny huh?
    Hoffs works very hard to provide shard wide events but has so many irons on the fire that some take longer to come to pass. The animal fights has been in the works since march so no one was trying to steal your thunder or compete with you holding a cock fight in any way. The more events you hold the more we can concentrate on diffrent events to hold, and the less work for Hoffs.

5. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Cash you can eat all the cock you like, but it would require you logging in. As for you A, yes i think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I'm almost not even feeling it anymore, but the show must go on and Jerry and I were so very excited the first day we started building the place to hold it and scheduling all the details for it. I guess it just kind of burst our bubble seeing it posted up the next day.

6. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I will vouch for this.

7. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have video taped this.

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

ill give you 2 mil to destroy the tape....

also were hoping to get as many people as possible so the winner will walk away with a nice fat check, the arena is ready as of now, will post up a map location later on and day of im sure we can gate folks there. i been training my entry all day and boy is my cock sore!

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yeah I havent been on, and I really hopes thats not supposed to be a jab at me because my work was been kicking my ass lately, I don't control how much work the Air Force gives me, worse yet even if it lessons soon, I will be relocating like 800 miles southwest in a little over a month. So once that happens it will be like another 2-4 months before I will be playing again.

Until then, I will be here making totally intelligent jokes in the meantime.

P.s. Its good to see you on the boards, did you ever finish your mage?

10. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Before anyone steals it...

My chicken is named after a good friend, Mo'cluck™

11. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm thinking your talking to me because I just got the 120's on my mage?

But uhm, no I haven't finished him, I haven't been playing much myself recently, its the summer I think..

Also Ive been going out alot since I'm living the single life in the first time in a long time, but as soon as either I am busy, or summers over I will be playing alot more, maybe even in some of my law classes. lol WiFi ftw.

And yea, I haven't seen you in vent, in ageeess sire.

12. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Nah, Mem he's talking to me actually. No Cash, that wasn't a stab at you LOL don't be so defensive. Just a joking statement because i havent seen you on the field in ages. As for the mage it was finished far before you even left us man she's been done a while. I love the name Vortex!!!!!!!! very original!

13. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Just tamed a chicken today. Let´s see how he turns out...

14. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

hope everyones bonding their chix, its gonna be cockmageddon

15. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

You guys are still gearing up for this right? Cause I know of a couple people that are planning on coming. I'll put a bug in their ear and make sure they've got their entries in order. Sounds like it's going to be fun. I might come and watch if I get off work in time.

- Ali

16. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

I´m still training my chicken.

I just hope it doesn´t die during training cuz I won´t be able to bond it until the day of the event... :p

17. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Of course we are still holding it, and would be happy to have you there Ali. It will be alot of fun!!!!

18. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

awesome...yea the show will go on were doing last minute prep at this moment but for the most part were done and set to go. tonight well post all the details and a map of the location for everyone. hope to see a good turnout so we can get the cash and prizes up there. ill be putting in vendors today with 10k-25k-50k checks so ppl can do side bets and make it a bit more interesting and not haveta carry tons of gold. you will need to bring the 50k entry fees if your gonna be fighting though. if your just watching there will be no fee however.

19. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

Okay guys Tuesdays the big day (6 pm cst) make sure you put the final spit polish on your cocks! Hopefully well have a good turnout and someone can walk away with a nice fat check. Were planning on first place being the cash and second being a +20 stat scroll, third will be a surprise don't expect much. The entry fee will be 50k at the door which well hold until the end when the winner will take it all.we will be providing vendors which will have varied denominations of checks so you can make side bets, and a barkeep will be close by to quench your thirst. Were hoping to do a couple rounds of 1v1 with the winners progressing to the next level. all fights will be to the death, no healing of any kind will be permitted. The location is below just a short run from yew gate, hope to see you all there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. archite666

archite666 Guest

Really cockmageddon? your letting HaHa bring his video collection?

21. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Just an fyi to everyone, dont bring anything you are afraid to loose because intruders are expected, thought precautions will be taken to try and prevent this. If anyone cannont find the place from jerrys map i will be happy to gatre you just check my icq form above. Remember 6pm CENTRAL!

22. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

How many hours from my post is 6pm CENTRAL?

Thanks!

23. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

what time zone are you in?
    says 10:52 am to me so 7 hrs id guess.

24. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

CET.

My (previous) post says 8.52 PM on my screen so 4 AM for me then?

Oh, and thanks for you reply. :)

25. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

***THIS IS YOUR 2 HOUR WARNING, THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE 2 HOURS FROM NOW***

ANYONE WHO CANT FIND THE ARENA MEET AT SKARA STABLES FOR A GATE.

26. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it over ?

27. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

i would like to than everyone who attended the fights tonight. although we had a low turnout of people fighting i think we all had a little fun and walked away winners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im not sure who got my chicken drunk , but for future reference thats against the rules! Well try this again in like 2 weeks maybe we can get some more peeps to attend and bring their birds! Again thanks to everyone who came!

28. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

When you allow weasels, let me know.