1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] An event lantern not nececarily from the new events

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by umphreak, Feb 20, 2009.

1. umphreak

umphreak Guest

Hey, I'm looking to buy an event lantern that has a differnt hue than a normal lantern, i think most are. It doesnt have to be from a new event, any will do. The only lantern that I wouldnt want is the I Stole THis Lantern, (or the holloween ones that are common hehe)

2. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

What about a Sigil Hued One?

3. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have a bright-ish blue one for sale on Europa, Storing the Dark Energy from Umbra University. 38970131 if interested.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just FYI, the library reward lanterns come in a few different colors, I think there is plain then blue and green and copper colored, I forget if there is another one, but the main thing that is interesting about them is they sit differently than normal lanterns do. They also "flicker" like hanging lanterns.

Two of each lantern (tinkered and library) on two squares next to each other:

[​IMG]

Raised up the tinkered lantern so they're in a line:

[​IMG]

Library lantern hanging from metal sign rubble:

[​IMG]

Also sigil lanterns are very pretty, and not very expensive compared to event lanterns:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

i got some library reward ones and some twighlight lanterns from the haloween event a couple years back. Not all on vendors so if u still need pls icq me or pm

6. umphreak

umphreak Guest

I have a few twighlight ones layin around and the library ones are alright, but im lookin for something a lil more rare :)