1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An exclusive gargoyle craftable pet Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 3 pre order codes I never claimed. What is the gargoyle craftable pet? Do you need to claim it on a tamer? Do they fight? If so how strong are they? How to you heal them Tink? Magery? vet? Who can use them tamer, crafter, fighter? I can't find any infor in them.

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I believe you're referring to the vollum in a crystal?

Claimable by anybody, it's like a non-mountable nightmare in pretty much every way. Heal with vet or magery, no minimum taming required.

There's some debate as to whether you can transfer them once claimed. They're supposed to 'poof' if attempted, but some have said they've done it.

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Poof after claimed from their crystal, crystal you get from entering the code should be trade-able to anybody.

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you know how many slots they take?

5. TopCatt

TopCatt Guest

6. insanepete

insanepete Guest

you can trade em after u take em out of crystal too, just need to wait a week for it to rebond, the poof thing I think was a bug when they first came out.