1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

an experimental gem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by O'siris, Sep 9, 2009.

1. O'siris

O'siris Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 1, 2008
    well i cracked the puzzles buT now i cant figure out what to do with this thing. everyone else seems to be as lost as i am. please shed some light
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I believe thats what you use to get into the hidden room, a screen over.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Go to the undead room that has the two teleporters. Between the two teleporters is a hidden door. Go through the door, read the book on the desk, use the experimental token in front of the experimental room door, and get ready to solve the most frustrating, repetitive, grating puzzles known to man. :lol:

Once you finish the puzzle, you'll get a piece of deco as a reward.
  4. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Teleport is the way to go, running is to slow.
  5. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

I got stuck in the 2nd room and it wouldn't let me out. I had teleport up while it tried to kick me out but I got stuck in the room instead!