1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An HBO banner?

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by GarthGrey, Sep 7, 2008.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I"m pretty sure HBO has enough viewers and they certainly don't need to advertise. Why is a banner currently running here? Someone from HBO contacted a Stratics Rep and said, "I'll pay you to run a banner advertising Entourage"....I'm not buying it..

2. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

the advertisement was for a perticular series, entourage, and this could be a target audience. which would be paid for from the series, as a example Oz is only seen on HBO and that series seems to be the same way.

On that note who else thought that the pilot of Sons of Anarchy seemed a bit slow? It premiered last week on FX

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I listened to it while playing UO. It seems that the writers were getting off on being able to say S**T. I must have heard it 50 times.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Wouldn't know I have ad block don't see ads anymore