1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

an honest opinion...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mabymc, Nov 26, 2012.

1. mabymc

mabymc Visitor

hi everyone!
    I'm writing this post today because I'd like to show you a music video I shot and edited for a friend of mine.
    I am not a professional videomaker and this is not a job but just a passion.
    I just want to ask you your opinion about the video, what I did wrong and how i could do better.
    I hope you will enjoy it and also I hope not to waste your time with this post.
    Here's the video:

Thank you very much!!!

2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I would have liked to seen your backup singer in the vid somewhere. That would have been a nice touch of class,in my opinion. To me,the locations you shot really didn't match up to the song. Was this a song about some friends in New York that you'd like to see again? Your vid needs to match the lyrics,which I enjoyed. Overall I have to say that you did do a very good job with the editing. One thing I am curious about is why you decided to start the video in black and white then switched over to color after a few seconds.

3. mabymc

mabymc Visitor

no reason...i thought it was cool

kelmo likes this.