1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An ICQ Conversation about the Recent Duping Spree

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm posting this, in part because I'm annoyed, and in part because I thought some of you might find this interesting, and in part because I really want to light a fire under someone's butt about this issue. Every time I get into a discussion about this my estimate of the gold values involved goes up. At first I thought it was just billions. Then I thought it was hundreds of billions, and maybe as much as a trillion or two. My best guess now is that the gold values involved were in the hundreds of trillions, and possibly more than that.

And for those of you who have wondered why I keep harping on scripting in game, and the destruction it has caused, I am pretty certain that the reason why this duping spree was so destructive was not only because it went undetected for so long, but because it was almost certainly scripted, 24/7, for a period of at least a month by more than one of the perpetrators involved.

2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

*rolls eye*

As one of the pvpers you have on numerous occasions accused of scripting or somehow intentionally making you lag or something, all I can say is you are ridiculous.

Xalan Dementia likes this.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you have any proof of your claims, please send it to Mesanna. It's nothing we can deal with here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.