1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] An idea and a problem

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by jtw1984, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

First the idea! How about making it where it says [Last Target] or something along the lines of that on whoever your last target is?

Now the problem...I notice that targeting in the EC is somewhat bugged compared to the 2d client. I'm specifically talking about targeting the ground or tiles. Alot of times when running through the lost lands I get the "Target cannot be seen" message and I have to try literally 50 times to teleport. However, if I load up 2d I can teleport the first time. I don't know if there is an easy fix for this or not, but thought I'd mention it.

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Which do you have enabled, Legacy or Enhanced targeting?

3. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Enhanced targeting.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm not really seeing any difference but I've always had trouble in the Lost Lands. It's so convoluted and lumpy.

It would be terrific if your cursor changed to show out of range, out of sight, or otherwise invalid targets before you clicked. I also wish you got an option to retarget like you do with energy vortices, but for all skills, spells, and items. Some skills if you misclick you get the skill delay but no use.