1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An idea to liven things up

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just an idea here, tossing it out for potential interest...

Since siege is obviously never going to get an EM, maybe we should just give up and form some sort of a "player's counsel" to host events on siege? Yes obviously we can't mess with the game, add items, mess with npc's and whatnot like EM's might be able to, but hey...the shard could use some livening up.

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It probably wouldn't work.

The problem is not getting an EM, alot of people have expressed the interest, its getting the numbers to attend events.

Unfornately, as nice as the idea is, a 'player's counsel' wouldn't resolve that issue anytime soon.

:(

3. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Lol the player council could include every active player on siege and still be short handed.

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just go ahead and start things, what can it hurt? So far as having numbers...I think this post was made as a suggestion to help increase numbers. If we all sit around waiting for numbers to increase before there are any events or anything, well numbers will continue to decline.

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I always though a monthly meet up would be a nice idea. Just to meet up and chat, get to know any newbs around. But yeah, we really do not have many players any more.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

How can I help?

7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

All ya gotta do is start scheduling events and run them reguardless how many show. i like doing doom spawns peerless's. i would set em up but ii honestly cant guarntee i would make my own events. i do try getting people interested when i do spawns i shard chat them at least once a week but nobody ever comes. well actually last week one did and ty for that

8. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

we used to have player run events. People even came to my silly ones. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

9. Malagar T'sarran

set them up we will raid !

10. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

i just said my play time is unpredictable i play when i can so i wont set nothign up but next time i do despise i will global chat it like i have been