1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An odd question...from me.

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Online Stratics Forums' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When I first began playing DDO (which is when it first went public) during the character creation screen, each time you selected a character class (wizard, sorcerer ect... ) there was a cool little animation that lasted... heck I dunno, 30 seconds or so. Ok, now for my geek-dom to show here.

Since the massive re-vamp of DDO those little animations have seemingly vanished. By any thread of hope... does anyone have them somehow saved on their computer, or know of a mystery link that I can visit to re-claim them?

I know, I know, the first thing your gonna' say is "why" well, my "why" is I really, really liked watching them. Ok? I'm a self admitted geek. And I want so badly to watch them again. :blushing: