1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

An Ol' Friend Returneth

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Malchor, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Malchor

Malchor Guest

*At the doors of the tavern a grizzled old man with an unkept beard travel worn armor and garb enters. Though his expression is grim and tired, his eyes glare with determination and experience. He seems as though knew him once long ago, but you can not recall the memories. Then his eyes settle on you and it all becomes quite clear.*

Hello old friends. My name is Malchor. Its been some time. Nay I say over six years since I last walked the realm of Britannia. Though it has been a long time since I last ventured these parts, I hope my past experience still aids me and I can become a strong contributor of this community.

May my reunion be as wonderful as my fond memories. I can not wait to adventure with everyone.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000

Your name seems familiar and I wonder if I have not seen it written somewhere in tomes of long ago...

I am Malag-aste Hla-ate, Knight of Lore of the Royal Knights of Virtue... as well as Tavern Keeper of the Wild Rose Inn in Newcastle.

If you have any needs or questions I'd be happy to assist you in whatever way I can, feel free to message me and we can perhaps meet more formally.
  3. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

What did your main char do?
  4. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2003
    Welcome back! Hope your return is all that you expect it to be! :)