1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An old tamer's return to the deep dark dungeons of Sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Llewen, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've looked forward to this day ever since I started thinking about getting back into the world of UO, my first hours spent searching once again for that elusive perfect beast. Only this time I am searching for something mythical. I cannot tell you what it is, save to say that it is something very special, and I was searching for it in one of the old dungeons.

I thought perhaps that the gods of UO would give an old tamer a welcome back gift. But that has not been the case. I can't say whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is certain though, it is going to take a great deal of effort for me to improve my old stable. A great deal of effort.

I'm using the enhanced client, and I have a G13 game board that I didn't have when I left, so in many ways I am having to learn how to play the game all over again. I've started off with simple things, and I am slowly adding more challenging activities, one by one.

It is good to be back. The old magic has not gone. I was afraid I wouldn't find it in the new client, but it is still there. Quite definitely. :)

2. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back! It's nice to see that players are coming home again :) And good luck!

3. Turbo

Turbo Guest

I know the feeling of relearning it. When i came back i was useless couldnt do anything without dying. It the skills will come back to you