1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An Oops! May Help Someone Out...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tamaska, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

Greetings Siege!

I am new to Siege and made a bit of a hasty decision that may be beneficial to one of you.

In my excitement to joining this fine shard, I thought it would be a great idea to get a jump on my skills with the aid of a Mythic Token. The reason for thinking this is because I am not new to the game and have worked my way through most skills. Upon reading a couple of posts and getting some advice from some Siege members, I have decided against using this token and working my skills from scratch. If I was going the tamer route I would have to seriously consider using the token. Since my my race is a Gargoyle that would be a bit of a waste.

I would like to thank the players in chat for helping me get my resisting spells going. As well as those stating I am not worthy of being on Siege. I assume that when another player does a *cough* in chat, that means don't rise to the bait.

Anywho, I was able to get my skills going quite nicely and am currently somewhere in the 340ish area. I am aware that the gains will slow down once I get a skill to the 70's, but I am ok with that.

So now I am finding myself with a token I no longer need. If anyone would be interested in purchasing it, my toon could use the gold.

Please post here with your offer. I will be available to trade Wednesday night (I have a birthday thing happening tonight).

Thanks and see you in game!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome to Siege, I hope you will love the shard. I'm sure there will be buyers for your token.

3. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I maybe interested in this. I will PM you.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

One thing about Siege is that due to the one character limit - many (most?) players get soulstones and swap out skills fairly regularly. You have a choice here of getting soulstones and using the Mythic Token to boost those secondary skills. Do you want that taming as backup? Crafting to do repairs? etc?

5. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ill open bidding at 10mil.

Famine
    Siege Perilous Museum

6. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

Thank you for the tip Tazar. I do have 1 soulstone at the moment and will most likely get more when my rewards become available in about a month. I was thinking of using them for swapping out hiding and stealth skills. Although I do like being a tamer, I think it would be more challenging to go toe-to-toe when I need to. Which I'm sure will be quite often.... Either way, I know that I will be eating dirt quite a bit!

I was thinking of having this character as a mystic/dexer. Mysticism is one skill I have never used. I figure if I could find a half decent spell channeling fencing weapon, I could use my bless option on it.

Thank you for your bid Famine. I do however have a bid of 15M via pm.

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You will need 2 soulstones to swap one skill, 3 to swap 2 skills

8. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

Yes, I will have 2 rewards available, so I could have 3 soulstones for swapping skills.

9. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

training with blue SoA's. use skill then insta log out in a house or inn. wait the 5 /10 /15 mins ROT and login and get another gain. a blue SoA can gain you up to 30 pts each.
    on skills that flag you such as combat you will insta log after 2 mins and can still get some good gains off a SoA.
    its best to save pink SoT's until you hit the 100s if you need.

I am a gar tamer or mystic or spellweaver and love all the variations.

10. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

I was totally unaware that you could use a blue that way. That is freakin' awesome! I do know to save the pinks until you are closer to your goal. Guess I will need to keep my eyes open for some useful SoA's!

11. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I bought one for 16m today in Gen Chat FYI.

12. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok. I'll update my bid to 16m.

Famine
    Siege Perilous Museum

13. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

Fair enough since I cannot get on until tomorrow night anyways.

And just to keep things fair, if anyone would like to continue the bidding, can you please post in this thread. I realize some do not like hearing of pm bids.

14. Tamaska

Tamaska Visitor

Hey Famine,

The token is yours if you're still interested in it.

Thanks!

15. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Great. I'm out with family right now but ill look for you online. ICQ me anytime to connect.

Famine
    Siege Perilous Museum

16. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Famine, I have another item I want you to look at.

17. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can you ICQ me? Or send me a PM with info / pic. I'm away from PC for about 4 more hours.

Famine
    Siege Perilous Museum

18. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

No rush...