1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

An Open Letter to Jeff Skalski

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Dec 28, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. jskalski

jskalski Franchise Producer
    VIP

You guys and UO are definitely not a drop in the bucket in my world. Rather a key piece in bringing Ultima back into the spotlight, but more on that another time. 15 years we get to celebrate this year. It's going to be fun. ;)

Sorry for the late reply guys, just got back to work this week and getting around to reading through the threads since the holidays. (Smurcoch you called me out right, I did play alot of TOR over the holiday to finally see how it all came together.)

Anyways, Llewen and others, I appreciate the comments on this topic. This is something Messana and I discussed since I joined the team and as we come up with improved solutions to address this issue you hear more from us. The Banished Lands does have a nice ring to it... ;)

Happy New Year Everyone,

Jeff