1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Anatomy] Anatomy and Critical Hit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Obsidian, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Does ones anatomy skill affect the chance to inflict a critical hit? If so, what is the equation showing the impact of bushido and anatomy skills on crit hit chance?

I've scoured Stratics and UOGuide and can't find any specifics other than saying there is an anatomy "check" done. I'm debating 120 anatomy vs 100 anatomy for a tweaked sampire build. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=44220
    http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30741

It's on the Samurai FAQ, probably should put it on the bushido page some time or another.

Critical Strike Chance : (Bushido * Bushido) / 720 is the % chance.
    20% at 120 skill (1 in 5)
    18% at 115 (1 in 5.5)
    16% at 110 (1 in 6.25)
    13% at 100 (1 in 7.7)

3. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thanks, Miner. I checked all of the bushido and anatomy pages. And I searched for Critical Hit. I didn't even think of the samurai FAQ.

So Anatomy has no impact at all. Hmmm... so much for that idea.

-OBSIDIAN-

4. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Anatomy has the following benefits. Numbers may not be 100% accurate.

65% DI max to weapon base damage
    60 heal/60 anat the ability to cure poison
    81 heal/80 anat ability to rez
    Bonus to bandage heals
    You get a 10% bonus to evasion parry if Bush, Anatomy, Tactics are all GM or above (Publish 43)
    Defense Wrestle - (Evaluating Intelligence + Anatomy + 20 ) / 2

5. Obsidian

Yeah, I was debating an interim skill setup for a sampire specifically setup for Doom. I'm going to use a 110 bushido scroll until I can save up for a 120 scroll on this new char. So I have 10 skill points I can put into tactics, anatomy, or resisting spells. I was hoping the extra anatomy might offset the decrease in critical hit chance with the slightly lower bushido. So much for that theory...

-OBSIDIAN-