1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anatomy damage bonus?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mookin1, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

How does the damage bonus go up? I'm trying to figure out how much my damage will change by time I hit GM anatomy, without having to train it all the way to GM.

My weapon damage started at 51-62 with 0 anatomy but that is taking into account that I have quite a lot of +damage increase items equipped.

Currently at almost 50 anatomy and damage has increased to 55-68, not really a huge increase.

Can I expect it to increase to about 59-72 by time I hit GM anatomy, what I'm trying to figure out is if Anatomy is incremental all the way up or if there is a big bonus to damage when you hit a certain skill level, like GM.
  2. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

I wonder if this is a bug? As my anatomy raises my damage keeps changing, sometimes going down... at one point my damage is 57-70 then I get an anatomy gain and my damage drops back down to 55-68, this has happend a few times now, i'm doing nothing but skilling up anatomy.
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003