1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anatomy + Tactics + Mage Weapon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kinney42, Aug 8, 2008.

1. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you have 0 weapon skill but High magery does tactics and anatomy add to damage when you are using a mage weapon like the staff of pyros?

2. I guess it would, easiest way to know for sure is to use a soulstone, or hop on a test shard.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yep - I was doing more damage to Melissa with my swords of prosperity, over time, than I was doing with spells, with my 120 mage (with GM tactics, and enough chiv to cast EoO), so I just saved my mana for EVs (and often cast the EVs to keep the balrons people kept attracting over from joining us). I also use a mage weapon bow, jewelry to offset the skill penalty, and lots of Earth eles, at peerless, and use my magery to help heal the tamers' tanking pets.

I never could get looting rights at peerless using spells and summons - EVER. I do get them every time using the bow and summons.

4. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran