1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anatomy Vs. Resisting spells for a Samp...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Seanen, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Seanen

Seanen Guest

So I recently converted my macer/pally to a sampire build, and it seems like paralyze and curses are what gets me killed more than anything else... so I'm pondering swapping my anatomy for resisting spells. Any thoughts?

current setup:

120 macing
    115 bushido
    115 parry
    110 tactics
    99 necro
    70 chivalry
    110 anatomy or resisting spells?

70's resist
    30 MI
    40% LMC
    45% DCI

106 STR
    111 DEX
    56 INT

wep: war axe
    42 stam leech
    45 mana leech
    25 SSI
    39 DI

Please help me out!! Thanks!
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    have you tried trapped boxes ? and are you using chiv to remove curses or apples?
    if you lose anat you will lose a fair amount of damage
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Six on one side, half dozen on the other. They both have advantages.

So make room for both and put the one you aren't using on a soul stone. If you can't pay for a soul stone, then start with either one and you'll be able to pay for a soul stone very soon.

But the use is situational. For Doom, you definitely want resist, for Dread Horn or Paroxy, you definitely want anatomy. (for example)