1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] "Ancient Golden Scepter" (Season 2 LS) When Double Clicked it makes a strange noise!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Baron_, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

[​IMG]

"Ancient Golden Scepter" (Season 2 LS) When Double Clicked it makes a strange noise that any one around you can hear! I Will Take Offers, or Trades Either By ICQ: 340346157, PM, Or THread Posts. Ty! BUYOUT PRICE 350M.

2. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

Re: "Ancient Golden Scepter" (Season 2 LS) When Double Clicked it makes a strange noi

100m Is Current Bid Via Private Message.

3. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Re: "Ancient Golden Scepter" (Season 2 LS) When Double Clicked it makes a strange noi

I'll go 120

4. lols

lols Guest

What kind of strange noise does it make?

5. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

6. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

[Curent offer is 150m via private message] Its a weird sound that would be hard to describe.. I would be willing to do a demonstration on pacific for those wanting to hear the noise.

7. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

250 Mil - Mr Nice ATLC.

8. Suzzy

Suzzy Guest

it's a low pitched ominous noise that lasts for about 3 seconds. It's pretty neat and I haven't been able to find the same noise on another item, but I'm sure it's out there.

9. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

The buyer did not go through with the trade so the next high bid is at 250m.