1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ancient Order of Elves Holiday Party

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Joy-ElF, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

The Ancient Order of Elves will be hosting a holiday celebration on December 17, 2009 at the Tel'ereg ar' Cu tavern starting at 7:00 PST. Coordinates for the tavern and the event location are 128'20N, 55'15E. Gates will be provided from the Luna bank area.

Events will include a summoner's ball(must be able to cast summon creature to participate), scavenger hunt, and a holiday costume contest. Wear your reds and greens - the most festive dressed person by popular vote gets a cash prize. The other events have prizes, too.:D

Come for some holiday themed fun...even Santa will be there!

2. hakeem

hakeem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ahh a party. Been o so long since I have gone out to meet folks. I wonder what I should wear.

Be sure to post a reminder the day before, please. I forget so easily.

3. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

Do you want me to dress you up, Hakeem? :D There are plenty of holiday dress ideas floating around in my head. However...I take no responsibility for any pointing and laughing afterward. :p

4. hakeem

hakeem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

O i have just the attire in mind. O i suppose dressed would be more formal. I still have some finery to blow the dust off of. I plan to attend, barring more weather related outages in my area, if for no other reason than the hope of seeing old friends, or at least reminisce a while.

5. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

6. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

What time? PST?

7. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

Oops! It's at 7 pac time! :)

8. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

Thanks to everyone who showed up, and Frankie of CD for the 1 mil. door prize. Kala of SAGE was the lucky winner of that.

Lhorin won the summoner's ball, and Geko of LOP was the first place winner of the scavenger hunt.

Special thank you to Pink Floyd for being Santa for the night...and for letting me dress him up in the outfit!

It was fun :D

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for hosting it! It was fun!