1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ancient parchments?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dixie of Chesapeake, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

just wondering what those were for, it may be something simple but i been gone.

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I am not entirely sure but I *Think* They may be used at a later date to decipher the new runes located in Doom, just a theory though because I see no other use for them at this time.

3. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Its literally in the Publish Notes:

• Prophetic Manuscripts
      • Craftable via the Inscription menu under “Other”

• Requires ancient parchments (10), wood pulp (10), antique documents kit (1), and beeswax (5).

• Failure will only consume ancient parchments, wood pulp, and beeswax.

• There are 5 different prophetic manuscript texts, randomly assigned when successfully crafted.

Captn Norrington likes this.
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Oh yeah I meant the Prophetic Manuscripts....derp! Yep I need more coffee totally misread that....so yeah....that :)

5. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

The Manuscripts are lore books, which DO have clues on a secret in the new room in Doom which leads to more new lore.