1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Ancient SOS...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Ok, so.. I don't do much trammy stuff but the better half asked me to dig up some chests to try and get him some wands.
    Here is my problem and I hope someone can help me out. Do I need to be gm fishing to pull up these ancient boxes? And for the life of me I can not remember how to find cords of where they are in the water! Someone help me out here? :wall:
  2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    Use a sextant to find the cords. You do not need to be a gm to fish them up. But the higher the skill the faster you will pull it up.
  3. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Or use Automap to find the coords. Also, do you have a lockpicker that you can use instead? If so, use him and hit some dungeon chests. You'll be able to get a supply up of wands a whole lot faster than through fishing. If not, let me know what shard your on, and I can probably help you out a bit with them if its one that I'm on as well.