1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ancient wyrm of the volcano?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by juci, Sep 19, 2013.

1. juci

juci Visitor

Hi,

Today i went ancient lair (ilshenar).
    Normally there spawns one "an ancient wyrm "
    Today there was 4 "Ancient wyrm of the volcano (guardian)". One of these was paragorn color, but
    without paragorn text on name.

What was these?

See picture attached picture.JPG

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hmmm. If I had to guess it is from an EM Event (past or upcoming) for that shard. I just checked on Atlantic and nothing like that here. Only a normal paragon AW there.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. juci

juci Visitor

Ok, just want post because never seen before.
    I kill all, paragorn color gives normal loot and about 4500 gold. Paragorn color got more than 10k hit points.

I play europe shard

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Were you actually able to kill the Guardian one? If so it could have been from a treasure map in that area. I have never personally saw a tmap for that location but I guess it could have happened.

5. juci

juci Visitor

My Greater dragon was able to kill all guardians. I was using bandages and magery to heal. I also noticed that i was unable to use discordance. It says something like: discordance have no effect against that creature.

Never seen treasure map spawn on dungeons. there was one normal AW and four AW of the vulcano. + normal spawn...fire elementals etc...