1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] and a question

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by gandolfofaol, Oct 20, 2008.

1. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

I found some black plants and was wondering what they are worth.

Some are simply labeled a decorative plant, I'm guessing these are older.
    Most are labeled a decorative black "plant type".
  2. Not quite the exact forum to be asking. Although the " a decorative plant " are older, I'd say between 10-20k. If you want a better answer you should hop over to the botanist forum and ask there :)
  3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    probably he was just asking here because he had no idea what they are and thought they might be considered rares. but what kratos says is true ~ they are fairly worthless (aka quite common).

they can still be grown ~ black and white plants are "mutants" that have a chance of being created each time you cross-polinate regular garden plants (but not the newest round of garden plants, only the original ones). the botany forum would be able to give you more information on their history. they used to be worth a lot more about 4 or 5 years ago, but now they're worth about 10-20k like kratos said.