1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] and DCI

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by kantoska, May 3, 2009.

1. kantoska

kantoska Guest

After reading the boards and making my own sampire, I have a question about needed DCI. While piecing my suit together I found Ring of the Vile would fit my suit really well. But, this would leave me with a max of 40 DCI (Fey Legs, Quiver, and +15 bracelet.) Would this be enough to to fight Peerless/Doom/Champs? Thanks.

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The cap is 45 DCI, so sure why not? The main point is that you have some...which you do. Moreover, it will depend on YOUR fighting tactics as to how much HCI and DCI you will need to utilize in order to be effective.

Some people would say 45 and 45, but there is no magical number.

3. kantoska

kantoska Guest

You say HCI is needed, but my impression was that it wasn't that necessary if I am going to be spamming LS? Im not sure on the exact mechanics of LS so I guess im confused...

4. Credinus

Credinus Guest

While using LS, HCI isn't needed (except in the case of PvP where you may have been hit by HLA). There are two reasons to still have high HCI, though:

1) In case you run out of mana (especially from mana vamp)
    2) When you want to use special attacks, such as whirlwind (can't combine LS with special attacks)

5. Divster

Divster Guest

ls cannot be used in conjunction with special moves so if ure going to be relying on moves such as whirlwind to survive u can't just rely on ls!

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Very good point since using one mana move vs. using another mana move. Can't be done simultaneously.