1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

...... and...... discuss (PUB 74)

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Poo, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

upcoming changes in pub 74

this should be interesting.
    i kinda like it.
    but in a way i liked it that way it was.
    ah well, in the end is should be better for the proff, eh?

2. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Even though the mastery quests were easy I wont miss doing them when i switch masteries...just wish the virtuoso suit would bump up the masteries effenctiveness aswell.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I like the fact we can change now! supposed to be a 10 min wait has anyone tested this yet?

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have been swaping between provoke and disco masterie alot since this came in and am very happy i dont have to look for goats to disco or healers to provoke onto anymore such a useless task if anything you should have to do all three of the masterie quests before you can start swaping masteries but as it is now once you can use the masterie you can switch it. redid provoker and have never done the quest on this guy and yet i can swap to the masterie. I like but think it should be made so you must do the quest once just to learn it. perhaps they should make the spellsongs into scrolls you need to add into your book so you must do the quests at least once to get the songs.

kRUXCg7 likes this.