1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

And I'm cursing you again...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Salya Sin, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Sooo.... after a forced, extended break... I'm back! YAY ME!

The scoop... my mom is once again wonderful... YAY HER! Couple that with some rather painful tooth extractions and suddenly being without a computer and... yeah... GOD I MISSED UO!!

But... my new computer was delivered today... and it's fabulous! I got my Alienware m15x... WOOT! Tooke forever to get UO to work... windows7 and the .com download is not a good combo. Good thing I still had my 9th ann. disk.

Anyway... I'll drop a line to the pertinent individuals... but I wanted to say hello... missed ya... I'm ready to go again.

-Sin

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back kiddo!! glad to hear everything is ok with your mom!!!

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice to have you back, glad all's good w/mom once again :)

4. five oclock

five oclock Guest

WOOOT!!!!! Welcome back!!! Lets party like its 1699!!!!!! Drinks On Salya Sin :D

5. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

:smooch:
    glad youre back too

maybe you report on pretty mels deco contest? :gee:

6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

LMAO! five oclock... "Take one down and pass it around..."

Thanks everyone!

And I'm soooooo glad to hear that you are doing better Kirthag! Rest and take it easy!

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

ouch 5, I thought, I was the only weird al fan here, funny parody tho, got to luv the amish dreads

8. five oclock

five oclock Guest

hahahahah I say Weird Al For Prez!!!!!!

9. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Have you seen the new Weird Al movie preview? Called "Weird:The Al Yankovic story"... (I think) and it looks fabulous!