1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] and possibly selling, "A whispering rose from Centurio"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sarsmi, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I will be on LS is half an hour, and Atlantic in a day or two after that, then back to baja.

2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Thought you were off playin Vanguard or something? Not that its not nice to see you!

3. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I'd pay at least 5 million for my old friend's rose

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I am, but the deco bug lured me back. Working on a castle right now that is giving me a tough time, and I've only done 2 1/2 areas so far, hehe.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds fine by me. I'm on LS with it right now, or Atlantic tomorrow or the next day, I can stall a while on atlantic if you like, then back to Baja.

6. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

lols you crack me up...and what a time for you to be around ain't it?

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

God no kidding! I'm watching the duped item/banning drama with feverish intensity, while trying to recall all the items I have in mass quantities that are worth anything.

I also restocked my vendors yesterday and today...and I put out four barbed kits, haha. I bet those suckers just sit there. I filled the deeds and turned them in myself! But people will be too paranoid to buy now, I'm sure. ;)

8. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

lol I hear ya I am out on a buying trip at the moment on Oceania. Picked up 4 Adv Char tokens at a steal..what am I supposed to do now? No good answers seem to be forthcoming really but oh well I will simply carry on. Got anything good for me to buy? :)

9. FisherNap

FisherNap Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I bet it originally belonged to one of the many Centurio impersonators who tried to scam people on tradespot =P

Wyatt of Catskills, retired