1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] and selling one of two server birth rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jasonleebeck, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

[​IMG]

I'm only selling the pile of skulls and am currently on Atlantic, but would still like a price check for the cards ( which I intend on keeping ) and skulls. By the end of this week, or mid next week, I'll be headed back to Great Lakes, but will xfer to sell the skull pile as long as the price of a x-fer token is split.

2. theres one on parkays vendor on Atl for 10mil "the skulls" that he started out at 20mill it hasnt moved :(

3. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

As far as i'm aware the pile of skulls isn't a server birth rare mate. Think it's from Khaldun like the "light" and "magical door" or whatever it was :)

4. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Any idea about the cards anyone?

5. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

I've seen the cards on a vendor somewhere for 20 mil. They've been on there for a while so I guess valuewise they should be somewhere between 15-20 mil. They are pretty nice though. I guess it also depends what shard they are on, I.E prices on atlantic would be lower than on Europa. The trade scene on Europa is a joke, everyone's got billions of gold but no one is ever selling anything worth while.