1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] and taking offers...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nastia Cross, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Price check and taking offers on this white daemon bone armor. All pieces have the "Bone Armor" and "Daemon Bone" on seperate lines.

2. Not really sure anymore, I used to farm these when they dropped off of Meer's in Ilsh. They no longer drop though as far as I know.
  3. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    Ive also wondered what they might be worth, I have a full set and a extra helmet.
  4. Stewpid

Stewpid Guest

Around 1-1.5 million each, with the helm going for much higher. I saw them at the rares fest for 1.25, which is right in the middle of my assessment. :)
  5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

A pair of legs sat on my vendor for 500k for 3 weeks before I just pulled it off on Atlantic.

My guess is 5m for the set based on that.
  6. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    I saw sets with the helm like that going for around 12-15m at the rares fest.
  7. Mephistos

Mephistos Guest

I sell them for 1.25 million, and they sell. There are still a lot out there though. I'd say 10 million for a set, of course, the shard you're on may affect prices. Also, a lot of people don't really know they cannot be gotten anymore, they think it's just bleached bone armor.