1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

and the Trammys won......

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by FDAU, May 12, 2009.

1. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Judgeing by the topics of the threads stratics has finally gotten its wish. The removal of all fel based themes and that dreadful name calling that came with them. Gratz trammies stratics is yours!!!!!

Whats the post per days at mystra...ask the bosses if its getting harder to sell advertisements lol.

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thank you so much !!!!
    It is your fault tho when you quit all the fellucians were so devasted they haven't been able to post here since.

3. Mystra

Mystra Guest

You know I was going to just remove your post
    Then I got to thinking.... Since no one supposedly posts here anymore then no one will be reading this anyway .
    As for post counts I have no clue but do not fear if this one were left off the count Stratics would survive.

Hasta
    Mystra

4. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

*laughs*

5. Shameful Joy

Shameful Joy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yea the only thing worse than a Trammy is someone that quits the game then constantly posts to complain about the unfair balance in posts here.

I know! forget Trammy's and Fel's! we need more content on the boards from people that don't even play the game, YEA! There opinion means the most!!

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh yes like we all care if someone who quit posts here... Yes Trammies won... No more posts about cheating, hacking, and who's using what 3rd party program..... and how we all can tell.... I certainly miss the name bashing and complaints..... NOT. But wait no one cares... cause no one reads this forum....

7. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Lolz...five replies in so short of time. I doubled the post count by just popping in to say hi. For someone that doesn't play anymore it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to still be able to generate some hate or is that the tequila?. No matter. have fun at your jousting contests, auctions, and monster hunts rofls. Oh and Mystra arent all the "for sale" threads in violation of some roc/rule whatever? I understand you need them to beef up the counts but really its outta hand!!

Cya in a few weeks kids

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

God, he's so cool. Teach us your smooth ways, oh butt-head.

9. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL Classic.

Ah, yes BTHKiller. The guy with the name that refers to a guild that no longer exists.

You are really cool man. We all miss you dearly. The game is so lame since you left.

Does that make you feel better now? Are you hugging your woobie?

10. I would have to say this is trolling. Please see that the appropriate
    action is taken and lock this tred before it gets out of hand

11. Malador

Malador Guest

LOL OK Mrs. Moderator :flame:

12. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Gee, I wonder why nothing happened...

13. Kaydon

Kaydon Guest

I choked on my coffee. :thumbsup:

14. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

So much hate in this thread...of course fred had to say something to BTH though lol. Let's face it, 2.0 owned stratics seeing as they're the ones who created the other site.

It's fun to see how much bth, kahlan, mal, lynk and i really brought to these boards. Even
    PWNT is active on the other forums!

Rabbit be quiet (is that stratics friendly or too hostile?) you're just mad you're alliance was laughed off uopvp cuz you were caught with several people breaking the rules. Omg its hard to type without being aggresive. Stratics gods = 200 taming :( these forums can't even breathe without your permission.

15. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ervin created that by himself.

16. Kaydon

Kaydon Guest

In before the lock. :p

17. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I stand corrected, i gave the credit to 2.0 because i figured you were all in vent complaining about build a bear...i mean stratics. I like that comparison :)

18. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Carry on, good people.
    :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

19. saveuo

saveuo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sig you are confusing XV/DC with TDR/JW their the ones post pics or running hacks.

20. debii

debii Journeyman

21. Malador

Malador Guest

I never can figure out what your saying but did you just accuse a whole guild, let alone a single player, of cheating.

22. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

It's been a long time since i've had to post pics on either forum. But if your alliance doesn't, why does your guildy have to edit her screenies...and should pay closer attention

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those of you with thick skulls (as i'm sure buffy needs this explained) the first screeny very poorly attempts to hide something in the task bar...the second screen shot let's us know exactly what. Care to explain the words of power without uoassist to us? Also one of your former members (joined you then quit playing) used both razor and the tile changes. Care to explain that to be "saveuo" aka buffy? It was cute how she tried to justify it then just quit posting.

23. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Actually my dim witted friend I'm having a blast playing WoW. UO was lame When i left not since i left. However I was talking about these boards so lets stay on topic shall we. Face it without the pvpers posting here stratics has become stagnant. For example the two threads with the most posts are this one and the one lynk and mal hijacked. Apparently trammies have nothing to say to each other, but they sure like to ***** about all the "drama" we post. In fact with almost 400 members the other website has alot of anonymous people registered that never post. It is my opinion that they are in fact those same trammies that miss the pvp discussions we used to have here. The thesis of my thread is that stratics has lost alot of "business" because of there inflexibility. Now can you suck my woobie?

24. Taylor

Er...what?

I am active in several uo-related forums communities. Which of those are you suggesting is more vibrant than stratics forums? It's almost impossible to keep up with all of the posts made here each day. You're saying there's no activity?

You've been gone a little too long to comment, friend. I'm afraid you just don't really know what you're talking about.

25. RichDC

RichDC Guest

What hes saying is that if you look at the amount of posts per day on this forum...being Great Lakes shard forum...and compare them to the posts per day on (check there sigs), you will see that there may be 10posts per day on this forum(and they seem to be trash talking PvP and this one) and i dunno havent counted on the other but alot more.

So yes...This shards forum is dead!

26. Taylor

Because everyone's x-fering to Atlantic, not because PvPers quit playing.

27. Didnt say they quit playing(although the majority in this thread have)...Theyve quit posting on Stratics forums.

28. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

Then why are you posting here? You miss it dearly - don't you?

Otherwise - please please please go away for good!

You are like a mold that you just can't seem to get rid of no matter how much bleach you use.

29. Taylor

???

Yes...they don't post on GL because they don't play on GL. They x-fered. He says the GL forum dried up because, in his words, "the trammys won," which is a viewpoint altogether uninsightful. Trammys have nothing to do with it - it's ppl x-fering to busier shards.

So where's the confusion?

30. Malador

Malador Guest

LMAo. IT takes like 30 seconds to keep up with the posts made here.

31. Malador

Malador Guest

OK.

1. We did not quit playing. We still play on great lakes.
    2. We stopped posting conversations here because this forum despite the attempts of some moderators were still too restrictive.
    3. we started posting on uppvp.net because of a promise of little to no moderation.
    4. since we did that many months ago the only regular posting going on here is by new reporters.
    5. Trammies who claim to have no interest in pvp and constantly complain about all the pvp drama and claimed to want the boards back do not now post on them with any regularity.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

32. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Who xferred?

33. Taylor

Heh, yes, but as you may not have noticed, I was said stratics forums - not the GL thread. Look again.

As far as who x-fered, I'm a UWF emissary and we guild 3-4 x-fers a week on Atl.

^
    | ditto

34. Malador

Malador Guest

Well see there is YOUR confusion as THIS THREAD was discussing great lakes forums.

35. Taylor

When he's right, he's right. :p

36. FDAU

FDAU Guest

I do indeed miss UO. The non hacked to **** version that is.

Don't be bitter Theo that a post by myself or any other pvper current or former, can still move the post count faster than 20 auction threads or news reports that no one reads. I mean look you've upped your impressive post count by 2 in this thread alone!! Don't you have super dragons to go farm? Get busy!! I