1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

...and then there were...

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by tink'r_toiz, Mar 28, 2009.

1. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    ... not that many SL that actually made it into the room for the SL event. Nice work to the other factions for keeping them limited. Counting the lone TB that made it into the room ... *grins* .... there were maybe a total of 8 players.... unless there were a bunch of stealters like me ;)

2. |Nox|

|Nox| Guest

I have rubble from this event for sale its 2 swords on a rack. pm me if interested.
  3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I do not see me on that picture...i made it through alive...many cracks in the defenc..hehe

Was a good fun time...a valiant effort by the True Brittanians *spits* but it ultimatly ended in failure...your precious Clanin is dead! Who know will help you understand the opening of the void?

(P.S...have a few pieces of Rug rubble and some rubble cards may well sell)
  4. MadFarlinTDR

MadFarlinTDR Guest

Tinker ..../wave :p