1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

And what I hate more than PKs.....

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Prince Caspian, Oct 24, 2008.

1. ...are Edmontosauruses.

Really.

I mean they think they are just soooo cool. "Hey, look at me! I'm quadraped by nature but can go bipedal for short distances!" Pfft. I mean what makes them think they are so much better than the other late Cretaceous hadrosaurids??? They ain't all that.

You don't see igaunadons acting so hoity toity. That's why everyone loves em. I mean, you never get someone who hates igaunadons. I mean, you NEVER hear someone say "THOSE F'ING CAMPTOSAURUSES! Duck-billed bastards!" You never get that!

I'm just tired of this attitude that just because you have a complex set of molars and inverted cheek pouches that you suddenly are the most fly dinosaur in the Post-Permian Epoch.

Just had to get that off my chest.

2. Just seein if you're payin attention, mods :p

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Stegosaurus! WOOT! Love those spiny plates Just awe insiring.

4. >perk<

Ya coulda warned a bloke about topic shift, ya know. :lick::D

5. onihumanus

onihumanus Guest

clearly youve never been a quadraped who dreams of walkin on two legs...:gee: