1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

And yes another New Magincia question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, Apr 10, 2011.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

If after 22 days they plots are to revert to regular housing rule how can you place a house as it stands right now all the plots are in town, or most of them are i walked around and tested the message of left the protection and entered the protection . will that be changed here soon or will they forever be one of the few GZ houses in the game?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I think that they are INTENDED to be in the guard zone. In fact, such a feature is why the Fel-side New Magincia has the potential to be a safe alternative for shopping for those who can't go to Luna, because of their murderer status (as simply being red is not grounds for being guard-whacked anymore, and one would have to steal while there, or deliberately enter combat on NM or in the seas surrounding it, to even GET into the city in a state that the guards could be called in on.

That rule doesn't necessarily apply anymore. After all, there are several areas freely placable that are ENTIRELY in the Ter Mur Royal City Guardzone, E & SE of the gate. In fact, I own one of them on LA, and another has been there almost since the facet opened. Neither are improperly placed.

I do have one question, though. Does the Griselda quest still give a Magincia map for the imp location, and is the location still accessible?
  3. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

good question but if the house that sat over it assuming it's under a house was open to the public could you dig it up anyways?