1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

animal form macro?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by shadowking, Dec 6, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

is there a macro or way to cast the ninja spell animal form then have it select the for you want? to make one for each form you want?

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Not that I know of, would be awesome though.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You can record a UOA macro in the Classic Client, but I haven't figured out a way using the Enhanced Client.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

in the ec there is no way that i have found to make a menu selection with macro !
    maybe with the command option but would take a mod to do it and dont think thats even possible but will leave that for our experts

5. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

menu selection support is one big miss with the EC. i hope they get to implement it someday.

6. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

For gumps that use the legacy Generic Gump system (for non-modders, if it looks identical to the one in 2D, it's almost definitely using the legacy GG system; for modders, I mean the ones not defined in Lua/XML), I have so far been unable to find any way to interact with them nor override them entirely.

For gumps that do not use that system, and are instead defined in the Lua, it is possible to make mods (and in some cases, commands) to effectively allow automated button clicks.

edit::
    Animal Form falls in the first category, FYI.