1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Animal Taming Scroll of alacrity

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ZidjiN, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been looking like a mad man for one of theese.
    Do anyone have an idea about the value?

Someone was selling one for 30 mill. Doesnt that sound increadily high?

Best Regards!

2. guum

guum Guest

I don't know what they usually sell for, but 30mil does sound quite high to me. I figure if you use it with GGS, you could maybe, best case scenario, get 3 gains at 100+ Taming (where anyone sensible would use it)...that's 1.5 points of Taming, tops -- you can get a guaranteed 1.5 taming worth of SoTs for 15mil or less (on Chessy, closer to 10mil), so yeah, 30 seems way high.

3. LOL... very very high. Remember that the scrolls only last 15 minutes. You can extend this by logging out right after a gain. But in no way is it worth anywhere near that. 1 to 2 mil tops.

I still have 60+ scrolls of alacrity. I'd certainly be willing to sell them all for 30 mil.

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Thank you I just sold two yesterday for a mill each (bought for 500k each) and was about to kick myself...hard!

5. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

The normal price on Europa for exemple is 700k at 1m max the 0,1 point.

6. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im talking about Scroll of Alacrity here, not Scroll Of Transcendence though.

7. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

8. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

9. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5m is a more acurate price. i sometimes see them for less, but i wouldn't pay higher than 5. 30m is crazy.